The Hôtel de l’Europe is ideally located to discover all the charms of the city and surroundings. Our team will be happy to inform and advise you.
What to see in Poitiers ?
The fascinating church of Notre Dame or the Palais of the Earls of Poitou and Dukes of Aquitaine bear witness to the old and rich past of the town. Do not either miss the view of the right bank of Poitiers from the famous statue of Notre-Dame des Dunes.
A dynamic and modern city, Poitiers is also proud to maintain a rich cultural life. Discover the various theaters and concert halls as well as exhibition centres such as the Museum Sainte Croix with Camille Claudel sculptures and the Mirror of Poitiers.
Poitiers is a lovely and lively city with its 14 parks and 18 squares peppered around.
About 10 km from Poitiers, the famous Futuroscope theme park awaits with its many wonders and guarantees an unforgettable experience!
N.B : For dining, no less than fifteen restaurants of different cuisines are located on the hotel’s street.
- Office du Tourisme de Poitiers : www.ot-poitiers.fr
- Comité départemental du Tourisme : www.tourisme-vienne.com
- Vitalis- transports en commun de ville : www.vitalis-poitiers.fr
- Radio Taxis de Poitiers-Chasseneuil-Biard : www.taxi-poitiers.com
- Taxis Liberty : www.taxi-liberty-86.fr
- ADS Transports : www.ads-transport-poitiers.fr
- Futuroscope : www.futuroscope.com
- Aéroport de Poitiers-Biard : www.poitiers.aeroport.fr
- Météo France Poitiers : www.meteofrance.com/Poitiers
- Les greeters : www.poitiers.greeters.online