"The hotel owner and staff are first-rate.. When we were staying at the hotel all our needs were accommodated. This is a top-notch independent hotel." Norfolk13 14th december2018
«The communal spaces are lovely, including a breakfast room overlooking the pretty garden. The breakfast is excellent. Staff are exceptionally charming and helpful .» Pierre_abroad 14th December 2018
"The Hotel de l'Europe is a great example of how independent hotels can provide personal touches that you just do not find in chain hotels." Pierre_abroad 14th December 2018
"Beautiful setting and very kind receptionnist." Estelle December 2018
"excellent location very comfortable clean and staff very helpfu." Charles 17th December 2018
"I always stay at Hotel de l'Europe when in Poitiers - the staff are wonderful and friendly, and the breakfast room is beautiful (looks out on a wonderful garden)." Robert 8 December 2018
Charming Hotel in Poitiers
The hotel comprises 87 quiet rooms away from the city hustle and bustle, renovated with care. They are tastefully and elegantly decorated to make everyone feel at ease. All bathrooms are equipped with a shower or a bath.
With a double bed (140 cm), this room is perfect for one but suitable for two guests. Accessible only from the beautiful main staircase, it features a work area, as well as a view on the courtyard or the garden.
Rooms without lift
The Medium room S2 is a cosy haven available on the ground floor or upstairs. With a large bed, a work space and a bathroom, this room is a good middle range.
Bright and airy, Room L has a large bed (160 cm) inviting relaxation and rest. A cot can be added on request at the time of the booking.
Room L TWIN
Room L twin has two single beds perfect for a good night’s sleep. A cot can be added on request at the time of the booking.
Room L for guests with reduced mobility
The hotel has two such rooms with easy access and specially adapted bathroom. These rooms have ample space for wheelchairs.
Room XL is more spacious combined with an elegant and warm decor: its large double bed and the flat-screen television (26 in.) will guarantee a quiet stay in the heart of Poitiers.
With a large double bed and a single bed, this room is ideal for a small family with a child.
This large room can accommodate a family with one or two children. It comprises a large double bed and one/two single beds, a work space with desk, a flat-screen television (26 in.), fully equipped bathroom and air-condition, this room measures from 25 to 32 m2.
Breakfast served in your room or in the salon:
A continental breakfast comprising tea, coffee, fruit juices, fresh bread from our baker, Viennese pastries, homemade jams, milk, cereals, fruits, homemade cake is served in a bright room overlooking the garden.
On sunny days, breakfast can be served in the garden.
You can also opt for a breakfast in the comfort of your room, by mentioning it in advance at reception.
- Breakfast is served buffet-style from 6h30 to 10 am.
- Price is 10.40€/person, 5.20€/child from 6 to 11 years old.
- Breakfast served in the room: 15.40€/person.
- Our private parking is charged 8€/day per car and 4€ per day for motorcycles.
- 16 places are covered, including one for guests with reduced mobility. 9 places are open.
- A bicycle garage is available for guests, as well as a specific location for motorcycles
- Cars with roof rack are accepted, to be specified at the time of booking.
- Parking spaces must be reserved at the same time as the rooms.
- The location is to be vacated by 12am on the day of departure.
- Extra afternoon on request: 3 € until 6pm.
- Tourist tax : 1,40€/person and night
- Pets are allowed in ground floor rooms only on request before arrival at the hotel incurring a charge of 5€
- Cot: 8€/day on request at the reception
To know :
- Check out must be done before noon on the day of departure
- Parking space must be cleared before noon on the day of departure